SEER stands for Season Energy Efficiency Ratio and applies to central air conditioners and heat pumps. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the unit operates, and the more you will save on cooling bills.
Enviroment friendly, next-generation refrigerant that does not contribute to ozone depletion.
After 3-4 hours of sleeping our body temperature comfort level changes. The Sleep Mode feature adjusts the temperature automatically to a more comfortable environment while you rest.
- Included with each unit to reduce cost for you
- LCD Remote for each indoor unit
- Remote Control Holder
- Refrigerant 410A
- Line set: 16 ft., Copper & Aluminum
- 24- hour and sleep timers
- Auto restart after power interruptions
- Washable reusable air filters and removable front grille for easy maintenance
- Dehumidifier/Dry Function
- Memory function: Its High-Density Memory retains all operation parameters, keeping your personal configurations safe.
- High Efficiency: A unit with great ability and greater use of air volume to achieve the optimum temperature in less time
- ifeel function: Uses your body temperature to calibrate unit temperature*
- Temperature range: 61°F – 86°F
- Outside ambient temperature:
- Heating: -13°F – 86°F
- Cooling: -13°F – 122°F
- Quiet operation, for your comfort
- Indoor unit: 24-52 dB
- Outdoor unit: 56-63 dB
- Higher ambient temperature range with lower efficiency
*control needs to be continuously close to the body (i.e. in pockets)