Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas which makes it extremely dangerous. CO detectors can protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide gas. Fuel-burning appliances such as oil and gas furnaces, gas water heaters, gas ranges and ovens, gas dryers, gas or kerosene space heaters, fireplaces and wood stoves are all sources of carbon monoxide.
A monitored carbon monoxide detector will alert you if high levels of this deadly gas are detected. Local building ordinances require the installation of carbon monoxide detectors in your home. An expert technician from CK’s Heating & Cooling Inc can properly install your CO detector and ensure it’s functioning correctly.